My good freind Brian choose me as one of the 10 honest blogs out here in Cyberworld. Part of the deal is that I have to tag 10 other blogs, but I am skipping this because I do not read 10 other blogs just yet.
I will, however, answer the 10 honest facts part because I have nothing to hide - well maybe a little....
1. I am totally a drag queen in a woman's body and if socially acceptable, I would wear tiaras, wigs and ballgowns to work every single day.
2. If I could time travel I would want to relieve a few weeks in 1994 or 1995. The world was good then and I didn't fully understand that.
3. I will not eat strawberries, greenbeans or carrots in any form.
4. I can not remember what life was like before I had kids - seriously, I obviously can remember events, but not the emotions.
5. I don't like my step-father and have come to the conclusion that I never will. I strive simply to remain civil in his presence.
6. I have a very evil streak and it is sometimes hard to contain.
7. I love that the 80s are coming back in fashion - especially boys in eyeliner!
8. I am having a mild mid-life crisis.
9. I am allergic to wine and most alcohols - this only happened after I had children.
10. I honestly think that more money would solve most of my problems - please don't give me that the best things in life are free crap.