Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jamie Sucks - but is pretty funny!

I prefer to be informed before I start on one of my rants, so I actually read the Stephanie Myers "book" Twilight.
It was the worst piece of crap I have ever read and found it to be almost unreadable. I felt like I was reading 13-year-old fan fiction on the internet... just God Awful stuff!
Of course the fans of the book are completely rabid and whenever I mention my opinion I take my life in my hands for not being on team Jacob or Edward or whatever!
My co-worker and dear friend, Jamie, is one of those sad, misinformed fans of said hack.
I have been out of the office for two days dealing with sick children and returned to this...




Jamie is much more ruthless and bloodthirsty than the wussy vampires she reads about.

2 comments: